1. We believe the 66 Books of the Bible to be the divinely inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The one living and true God is Creator of all things and is infinite in power, love, wisdom and goodness. God is the maker and preserver of all things both visible and invisible.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit is God’s presence at work in the world, church, and individual. The Holy Spirit empowers, inspires, guides, and leads the believer into the truth of new life in Christ.
5. We believe that humanity was created in the image of God for the primary purpose of glorifying and enjoying Him forever. Since the fall of Adam, however, sin has pervaded every person, separating us from God, without the ability on our own of reconcilliation .
6. We believe that God offers salvation to humanity and a lost world through Jesus Christ. Salvation is by faith through the grace of God, not by any works of man. When anyone turns away from sin, believes and receives Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, that person is forgiven and transformed and assured of eternal life.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.